Monday, March 2, 2009
Wah she super stress sia…nid to juggle a lot of tin at one time cant really settle down and align my tots..super happening sia apart from my exam, nid to celebrate gerald’s bdae,peter’s bdae ,jj ‘s bdae gentin n my last paper.. oh man… my horo bk still ask mi to lessen my go out times but too diffult to make it sia.. there on my sim frens has been pushing for time slots from mi to study with them but I cant make it la…
Wah seh.. tt time when I kanna scolded my econs paper… when I took stats that time my mind was..omg omg.. wt should I do? Dear will sure scold mi wan.. I cant finish my paper…during the exam hours…poa that time my mind was.. wa liao ..y the company can b making losses and at the same time give out dividends?not possible wat…some more the paper qns very contradicting and misleading…a lot erros den the examiner keep interrupting ou time den nv give us bak more time…anyway I was still stuck with the paper and still couldn’t finish the paper…
Actually I was planning a surprise 2 gv my dear bdae surprise…but I cant cox I dunno when he’ll go army… cox he scare mi say he might celebrate his bdae in tekong lolx…I wanted to book a chalet 4 him but cannt make it unless I confirm a date with him… now I discuss with him n he’s happie with it.. so I hope this yr everybody can rmb that his bdae is 2 MAY!!haha… date still not confirm but shld b april 11 12 13… hope everybody can come n enjoy when I confirm everything…^^
Hope the chalet was not very ulu...let my dear lao kui…sobx…hope I can a bigger room to acoomodate everybody…^^
now you notice i talk a lot!
ends at 3/02/2009 10:23:00 PM
