Wednesday, March 25, 2009
YOX..yup~ let mi announce~ ppl..JJ WILL BE HAVING A CHALET ON 11 APRIL 2009 Blk H #1819 coasta sand resort!!!celebrating jj ‘s bdae in advance~^^ jj’’s mum return frm malaca on sun.. den brought otah~ muah de.. haha..nice 2 eat…haha but I put in in micro den chao da..lolx…sobx…
Anyway I sick le.. sobx.. fever.sore throat +flu… I blow till my nose bleed sia..sob… now toking oso zao siar… hear tis fri oso nid go singing with my gang..sob..hopefully can recover b4 then…
Yups.. dear gt a job at kallang do admin de.. haha.. so jealous cox he gt company with Gerald n xia n xm.. sob..so good.. eat lunch oso eat 2gether.. I oso wan…sob..
think a lot frm the past.. kinda of gt ying 1 ying3 (phobia) of working..especially with politics n u r alone in the war front vs those very exp jian 4 ren+backstabbers…or those ppl hu purposely takan u till siao.. wah liao.. really no courage 2 work sia..hope I can gt into a place where I taken ppl instead of ppl takanin mi.. of course.. u noe mi.. I won anyhw taken ppl.. xin ruan..but u dun b too much n show mi attitude la.. I’m “u no offend mi I wont PURPOSELY go n offend u “those type of ppl…
now you notice i talk a lot!
ends at 3/25/2009 07:12:00 PM
