Friday, July 17, 2009
Early in the morning I wake up… as early as 430…530 STARt working…Cai Li Wu(open The PresEntSS!!)n consolidate them coz really very tat lor(obstruct rd!!) den I sweep n mop my room, sis room n living room..prepare breakfast..pack all plastic n paper bags watch tv (zhong yi da ji he…by hu gua)SCV wan…


i started openin ...den this is the second wan den i decided to snap a photo of each hamper...

.jpg)
attached to it was a ballon!! i like tis alot....jpg)
.jpg)
jiang jiang... inside was a hamper!!no wonder so heavy
.jpg)
clearer view
.jpg)
inside is a trolley 4 baby...
.jpg)
.jpg)
open all present still alot tin 2 clear! haha
.jpg)
i mux throw 2 big plastic bags of stuff...frm the hamper presents itself....exclusing the baskets..
.jpg)
den change the curtain….I choose red colour instead of blue of course.. tt’s where mi n my mum started quarelling…coz she wan mi to stand on chair n change but I already step on the bed le… so i didn’t listen n she was damn mad…but there’s no space 2 put the chair… n very troublesome…but she insisted(neh neh ai wo zhou yi a wei) I mux do her way….
this is my sis room...
this ish my new curtain..thermal wan
gt instruction somemore
goodbye old curtain!somemore damn long nv wash wan...lucky gerald sis nv come my hse..dunno wat will happen 2 her face...
Den there comes the interestin part.. coz my hang curtain de pole very dirty so I go wash… den I saw there’s a towel so I anyhw take n wipe off the water…but as I was doing dat, my mum ask mi wat m I washing… n I gt the bad feeling tt I’ll gt in2trouble when I took the towel…but I still go ahead… den when I mum saw mi cleaning with her towel.. her face changed… n started scolding mi… she say tt wan is her bathing towel.. y I anyhw take n wipe!! Haha… so I say… u shld thank mi 4 it! It’s so mouldy n I helpin u gt rid of it! Later ur body oso gt mould… n peter c u with tis towel he will not dare u call u mom…sis saw u will scold u.. haha…Haiz.. of course.. this time she dun threaten by sayin”I’ll throw pad at u” or sumtin like tt…but she say if I knock any glass or wat (if I throw away her precious towel)den I ONE YEAR DUN NID CHI FAN!!!(eat rice)haha… damn kua zhang!
can c the hole?
.jpg)
.jpg)
Anyway… heard her warnin..so I guai guai listen 2 her… hang properly 2 dry cox she say I mux do tt n she’ll nid it for her bath room n she insisted NOT TO THROW AWAY COZ IT”S VERY GOOD TO WIPE…(purposely hang in front of the door..when my sis come back sure gt good show watch…)*haha bad girl girl..i beat my own back side..piak x1*
Coz I dun c a pt…not as if is gt sentimental value or wat… summore damn cheapo material n so mouldy till.. dunno wt 2 say n gt holes somemoree!!
now you notice i talk a lot!
ends at 7/17/2009 10:10:00 AM
